Hi,
I have some questions about EAP.
It seems that there are two keys in EAP:
1. if authentication succeds, the Authentication Server and the wireless
client have an identical "secret key".
2.then Server sends this secret key to Access Point, this secret key is
encrypted using the shared secret between AP and Server.
3.the AP uses the key received from Server to encrypt WEP key.

My problem is: then wireless client decrypt the WEP key using the "secret
key" that mentioned in 1.,and use this WEP key to receive/transmit data
from/to AP, is that true?

and another question: I still cannot understand how the EAP perform "dynamic
WEP key generation", do the WEP keys generate from AP dynamicly?

Thank you for your help.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html