I think the critical point is that the rlm_eap_tls module should verify
that the User-Name, that is used for authorization, corresponds to the
client certificate used for authentication. It looks like it doesn't do
this currently.

The congdon ID specifies that the User-Name should be the EAP identity.
It would perhaps make sense to have the rlm_eap module verify that the
User-Name matches the EAP identity also, although this isn't critical
unless the rlm_eap_tls module matches the identity, rather than the
User-Name, against the certificate.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html