----- Original Message ----- From: "Madhvi Gokool" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <freeradius-users@lists.cistron.nl>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:37 AM
Subject: FreeRadius 1.0.4

Hello
We have planned to replace our cistron radius servers with Freeradius.
We have the following setup :-
1. Users dial in to access their mail and internet or work on an application server
2. Users dial in to access a specific server and nothing else.
After they are authenticated , users get a static IP address .
We populate the users file manually and do not create unix users?? Can we use huntgroups to group say mail users, internet users, if they are not unix users? What attribute(s) should I use to allow the users in Scenario 2 access to their server?

The NAS will either be a 3Com TCM or a Cisco access server

On the access server, we can implement access-lists to allow/deny access based on the assigned Ip addresses, but we'd prefer using RADIUS attributes to do so.

Tank you in advance for your help.
Madhvi