Hi

I added the RADIUS server as client in the /usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf. Used radzap and the entries were removed.

Thanx for your help.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan DeKok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: radwho

"Madhvi Gokool" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When first testing the freeradius server, radwho still showed users as
connected when infact they had disconnected.

 If the server doesn't receive an accounting stop message, it doesn't
know they've disconnected.

I managed to have the server up and running properly but the above entries are causing problems when I restrict Simultaneous use for user steve. What
should I do to remove those entries.?

 Use checkrad, so Simultaneous-Use will double-check those entries.

 Or, radzap.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html