Hello
Freeradius version is 1.0.4
I am using plain text users file. I have implemented counters for each user - the counter should reset at the end of each month. I tested the counter a while ago for a particular user and it worked. I have just implemented counter usage for the rest of the users and got the following error : - Auth: Invalid user (rlm_counter: Maximum monthly usage time reached): [kalc/<CHAP-Password>] (from client as port 257 cli <tel number>)
this user's config in the users file was as follows :-

kalc Auth-Type = Local, Password = "kalc", Calling-Station-Id = "", , Max-Monthly-Session := 36000
       Service-Type = Framed-User,
       Framed-Protocol = PPP

Any idea as to what could have caused this.
How can I log when counters roll over?
How can I verify the counter usage - how many seconds used and left for each user??

Thanx in advance for your prompt reply.

Regds
Madhvi