Hi John,

Just to chime in, I find all of the comments in radiusd.conf, etc. distracting & overwhelming. I strip out the comments from the files I'm using - usually to find out how simple the configuration really is. When I'm missing something, I refer back to the original files & look up the relevant comment entry. I would prefer all of the comments be assembled into straightforward documentation, using examples for the appropriate configuration sections.

My 2 cents, as we say...

        -John