hi doug,

i can't visualize it.  when i try to use tksurfer (or even mris_info) i get
the following error messages repeatedly (like >100 times and keeps going
until i interrupt the call).

freadFloat: fread failed
No such file or directory

i tried mri_vol2surf using the white surface instead of the inflated and i
get the same fread errors.

the white call is: mri_vol2surf --mov <volumetric_mask> --regheader
<subj_id> --hemi rh --surf white --o <surf_name>.mgz

alex