Hi Allison,

you have two options:

1. replace the mri_robust_register and mri_robust_template executables with
newer ones (but who knows if flags changed, so this may not work directly, in
that case also the call in recon-all may need to be adjusted).

2. better: simply run all bases with 5.3 and also all the longitudinal runs
with 5.3. I think this should work based on 5.1 cross sectional data (you may
want to test in a single case). As long as you do it for all subjects this will
be ok.

Best, Martin