Dear FS experts

I’m wondering whether there are ways of getting the single value of ROIs.

I mean to get the value of cortical thickness of AD signature areas, such as
supra marginal gyrus, inferior frontal cortex.. and so on ..
the values of some areas can be get using aparcstats2table (in the Desikan
atlas) as single value  however, in the case of frontal cortex, there is no
single value for it.

can I get the single value from just averaging of two cortical area ? or are
there another way ?

Regards,

Hyon-Ah