External Email - Use Caution

Hello R,

Sorry I wasn’t so clear on my part. I am using ubuntu linux on the windows
subsystem linux (WSL). I followed these instructions at
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1p8Cin-EJEpeRx1cZi8s231xYYwEa73Ljn6cCDVMGOudNzx-clBR6sZUCDMeSmSC85H7RtRtyEHdxO6j7DqYMFXEEle0HWR03qo71o_mjxHnvDmseEhe6KVuhPF3a9EM59Nka9FTcsYt1gVTr_HvvTbhHKoEmZ7oV9i3KeY7rIQGCvfTf9bQme8kx7TWvoWnm5VKZSHSvq48kfOuo2C6lIY_MAf92M9I1KgyaWazv2MhWZWGikJgOV2nw4QC69vFLjpH3ctxn4UIMJLn7bY8klGzGH6U_lmVmi2m4Q1eV11REMBdDeMc-XzcjqJYUvXvg-Th-bs5WT8twMoaIT9Yw2A/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2FFS7_wsl
 to download the WSL,
X-server, and the freesurfer.

 Is it still possible to fix the problem here internally or should I follow
the instructions sent from the link previously to download Virtual Box and
run freesurfer in this way? I have been trying to open the zip file Ubuntu
compressed image but it seems to keep crashing as I load it. I will keep
trying if the first way aforementioned is not possible.

Thank you and hope this has become alittle clearer.

Sincerely,
Justina

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile