Would it be possible to send me the overlay file?

On Oct 7, 2022, at 1:27 PM, Jun Yeon Won <wo...@umd.edu<mailto:wo...@umd.edu>>
wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi  Ruopeng,

I tried to adjust overlay thresholds in the Configure Overlay window, but I
think it still looks weird. The gray part should be blue and the blue part
should be gray since when I clicked the gray part it showed -1.6 and the blue
0. Could you please let me know how to flip this?

<image.png>

I also tried to overlay annot file according to the instruction on this page
(MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "secure-web.cisco.com"
claiming to be
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/GroupAnalysis<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1GtdxN3OBQUG-GAQeHnvyIEHYFqFakZTImx2fOZLeWBHrbeeD5eHeJNCNdcRnHDFlzKC4C6WqiSc1P6sVBdo2LOAFE49Rwe2LOipeR4A5RrWeILCZiNICXMCdMi4A7igYMhCM67ZBs9bHRCHqLvIair3rqIDAEtpO7qO3nSnTcFO7kNs--7M7CczPJsfsyGcGnLx4t_98XrAAJLZ0GVzjH_XBSJv01OA-vuPn9MSB4hCXo1kLUBqmNhuQYOPk-Xpnd11wgFzXieOqRiSpPFD408-YUiFo21kUgn5nwWyCtHKkh-_Voz_1E8Wj3gZ9mz-w/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2FFsTutorial%2FGroupAnalysis>)
 using the below script.

freeview -f
$SUBJECTS_DIR/fsaverage/surf/rh.inflated:overlay=cache.th20.abs.sig.cluster.mgh:overlay_threshold=2,5:annot=cache.th20.abs.sig.ocn.annot
 -viewport 3d

<image.png>

So this result shows the gray part in the first photo should be blue. Could you
please advise?

Best,
Jun

On Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 4:38 PM Wang, Ruopeng