Hello!

 I thoroughly enjoyed collaborating with you over the summer on our project. I
would greatly appreciate your feedback on the aspects I handled well and areas
where I could improve. Additionally, a recommendation letter from you, either
as a pdf file or on LinkedIn, would be incredibly valuable for my burgeoning
career in computer science. Your insights have always been enlightening, and
I'm eager to continue learning from you. I also hope to remain involved with
Freetype and look forward to future collaborations with or without GSoC :)

Best,
Goksu
goksu.in