On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Martin Rubey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But with Mingw, you don't get graphics, nor HyperDoc, do you?

Nop :(

>> > Hm, in this case, I think time would be better spent if we make FriCAS a
>> > cygwin
>> > package as explained on http://cygwin.com/setup.html .
>>
>> ... we would be requiring to install Cygwin?
>
> I absolutely need HyperDoc and graphics.  Is there a way to have FriCAS
> without
> cygwin provide this?

Then an option would be to create a new package, and advise not to
have cygwin installed.
For those that have cygwin, then they can compile fricas from source anyways...

If you have the chance the compile Fricas and provide me with the
build directory, I can
make a new package for you.

Regards,

Alfredo