Oh, Randi Harper! I see you're single now. It was going so well! What happened?

Many people thought it funny how you ran around calling yourself a FreeBSD
developer, when you're really just QA. We watch you suck enough dick to get
jobs via your boyfriends and then play WoW at work all day while snorting meth
in the bathrooms and we just have to laugh. You lose job after job to
incompetence, drug addiction, general whitetrashiness and pre-schoolesque
infighting and you somehow feel you have the right to continue strutting around
like some unsullied princess. What is even more funny is that you aren't
anywhere near an unsullied princess, you're a filthy used up whore.

You thought you could pull a heist on some dotcom faggot. You fed him some
hilarious story about how after you had your first kid, you cleaned up your act
and nearly regained your lost innocence. *YOU* of all people, spinning a tale
about being a born again virgin. The irony was delicious. We couldn't help but
giggle. You see, darling, long ago we rooted your server at ThePlanet. We took
your homedir and mailspool, laughed at the contents, and waited for the right
moment to strike. You were going to be married. You were going to have a normal
life. What better time than now? What better place than here?

I present to you all the prize, FreeBSDgirl's archived homedir and mailspool,
complete with lulzy emails, passwords (m0nk3y!) and shitty code:
http://man.in.a.dress.anxietychat.net/homedir.tar.gz

Mark's lucky we came to his rescue. You had him fooled. He was going to fall
for one of the oldest tricks in the book. Literally so, it was described in
Genesis 34-- Shechem fell in love with Dinah, even though she'd been sucking
the dicks of her brothers as they wandered around as lost nomads. He stuck his
dick in a stupid fat pig and it was ~love~. With you, of all people. Even after
you took every dick on the FreeBSD dev team, even zb's Jewish micropenis. Had
he stuck around with you he might have ended up like Shechem: dead due to
dick-related problems.

I think Mark was desperate enough that if you had been honest with him from the
front instead of feeding him some stupid redemption-centered story that it
might have worked out. When confronted with the truth I think that Mark was
more disgusted with your gigantic series of lies than anything else.

First shocker! SEKTIE IS NOT A BORN AGAIN VIRGIN.
./Maildir/cur/1141571814.78290_2.freebsdgirl.com:2,Sfh contains a hilarious
rant from her ex-boyfriend Mike about their BDSM practices.
"Ok, I WILL regret sending this later.  I'm looking at the collar and cuffs..."
"This has nothing to do with our relationship.  This is about what I wanted you
to be when  you put that collar on."
"So many things i never said because I was to ashamed.  No more.  In the books,
Jonathan wasn't all there.  I would have been him until this week. Maybe you
won't be offended by this.  Dunno if i could tell you some of the things sober,
but we could do it on the phone.  I'll definately need a few drinks. Again,
this isn't about you and i being together, the recent events, etc. I want to
know the feeling of having complete and utter control over you." FUCKING LOL

Shocker #2: MIKE KNOCKED SEKTIE UP AND SHE HAD AN ABORTION. The livejournal
post is here:
http://community.livejournal.com/abortionhelp/24287.html (see it before she
deletes it!) http://i41.tinypic.com/2vwidll.png (screenshotted for historical
records)
We found the reply notification emails for the contents on this post in your
mailspool.

"I run a fairly high-profile blog (non-lj), and I've had to keep all mentions
of this out of it, because I'm worried about the attacks. I also worry for my
boyfriend, the male side of this equation. I have to protect his privacy as
well. I created this (relatively) anonymous livejournal account just because I
needed to get it out, somewhere. I'm nearly 15 weeks pregnant, and I've been
trying to get an abortion since I knew, 7 weeks ago."

The irony of how you comment about fearing attacks based on publicly revealing
your abortion makes this extra delicious.

Bonus lol: ./Maildir/cur/1132430214.25970_0.freebsdgirl.com:2,Sefh
This particular gem has Randi's mom threatening to take her to court for not
paying child support for the crotchdropping she left at mom's house.

Let this be a lesson to IRC whores: if you want to clean up your life and
pretend that years of repeated sexual abuse from sexually deprived nerds didn't
happen, you better completely disappear. We keep records and your actions will
come back to haunt you. You will want a normal life and a husband someday, and
unless you disappear off the face of the earth we will be there to make sure
you never get it. If you live a life of immoral acts and parasitism you should
repent your sins and seek salvation from the GNAA before it is too late.

Randi: You have been brutally exposed; demolished. You will not recover.

For more information about sektie see:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Randi_Harper

About GNAA:
GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the first organization which
gathers GAY NIGGERS from all over America and abroad for one common goal -
being GAY NIGGERS.

Are you GAY?
Are you a NIGGER?
Are you a GAY NIGGER?

If you answered "Yes" to all of the above questions, then GNAA (GAY NIGGER
ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) might be exactly what you've been looking for!
Join GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) today, and enjoy all the benefits
of being a full-time GNAA member.
GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the fastest-growing GAY NIGGER
community with THOUSANDS of members all over United States of America and the
World! You, too, can be a part of GNAA if you join today!

Why not? It's quick and easy - only 3 simple steps!
First, you have to obtain a copy of GAYNIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE THE MOVIE and
watch it. You can download the movie (~130mb) using BitTorrent.
Second, you need to succeed in committing a 'defining act', a public spectacle
to prove your valiance and loyalty to the GNAA.
Third, you need to join the official GNAA irc channel #GNAA on irc.gnaa.eu and
apply for membership.
Talk to one of the ops or any of the other members in the channel to sign up
today! Upon submitting your application, you will be required to submit links
to your successful First Post, and you will be tested on your knowledge of
GAYNIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE.

If you are having trouble locating #GNAA, the official GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION
OF AMERICA irc channel, you might be on a wrong irc network. The correct
network is NiggerNET, and you can connect to irc.gnaa.eu as our official
server. Follow this link if you are using an irc client such as mIRC.

If you have mod points and would like to support GNAA, please moderate this
post up.

| ____a,___jk_GAY_NIGGER_ASSOCIATION_OF_AMERICA_ | Memphis Two
Shinjuku-ku Nishi-Shinjuku 3-20-2