https://www.facebook.com/groups/180686205383827/

Join this group and lets kick Illinois corruption in the ass! (At least some of
it)

3/24/12 Molly Young was found dead in her exboyfriends apartment. He is a
dispatcher for Carbondale, IL pd and his parents work in a neighboring county
at police departments.

Ritchie Minton was allowed to change clothes and use the restroom when police
arrived. Since her death he has not cooperated except by getting a dui. (guilty
conscience is my guess)

we know she is dead but no one is saying how. It was his gun! It had NO PRINTS!
How does your own personal gun have no prints? (Obstruction and evidence
tamering)

She was shot in the left side of her head but is right handed.
His family says she was depressed and did it herself. (she's like 5'2, 100
pounds and used her left hand to hold a .45 to her head AND shoot and managed
to not leave prints?)

When Illinois state police arrived his mom and dad were there. Also his lawyer.
So this sick fuck called mommy and daddy before 911... They trampled on all the
evidence and mean while her family and friends sit, waiting for no resolution.

If he was my son, we would know what happened. I pray for an ending. If it was
an accident, fine. MAN THE FUCK UP! To Ritchie and his dad. Fucking punk
assholes... To serve and protect (their own) Justice, you get what you pay
for...