Greetings,

My name is Charles and I'm in charge of the computer departement of Itineraire International, we are curently using the plugin FusionInventory with the GLPI tool in order to manage our computer park, but I have a question of a great matter ! We are currently migrating the PCs from any older version of windows to 7 pro 64 bits. But we have several PC already running W7 and the idea is to know if they are 32 or 64 bits so we see if we must move them or not.

So here's my question can FusionInventory tell us the achitecture of the computer it's listing ? I've looked on the web for an answer but nothing came up...

I thank you in advance for your reading, have a great day !

Charles