De: "Guillaume Rousse" <guillomovi...@gmail.com>
À: fusioninventory-user@lists.alioth.debian.org
Envoyé: Dimanche 27 Septembre 2015 23:19:38
Objet: [Fusioninventory-user] FusionInventory agent 2.3.17 release

Hello FusionInventory users,

The FusionInventory Agent maintainers are glad to announce the 2.3.17
release.

You can download it from the usual places:
* the forge for the source distribution
* the forge for the windows distribution (soon...)
* etc...

See http://www.fusioninventory.org/documentation/agent/installation/ for
details.

There has been a long delay since 2.3.16 release, almost 7 months. As a
consequence, a large number of bug fixes have been accumulated, some of
them fixing long-standing issues, such as:
- multi-threading issues under Windows for netdiscovery and netinventory
tasks
- recurrent timeout under MacOSX for inventory task

They are also notable enhancements, such as better VLAN retrieval for
non-Cisco devices, or support for Kyocera printers page counters. As
well as a brand new Collect task, much more flexible than inventory for
retrieving arbitrary information from your assets.

Last but not last, a change in my professional situation is making quite
difficult for me to continue maintaining the agent. Fortunatly, we now
have a new maintainer. And in order to make this change quite
transparent for everyone, he has the same name as myself :) Welcome
aboard, Guillaume !

--
Guillaume