You already have gatekeeper object configured in VOIP_domain.... so u need
not have a rule for that (first rule)... what u need is a rule which allows
access to/from endpoints and VOIP_domain object,... this is when u enforce
handover.....
if u r not enforcing handover then u need not configure voip_domain object
and simply allow h323 traffic among endpoints and gatekeeper object....
when defining the voip_domain object u need to also specify the correct
routing mode which your setup might be using... normally it works ok with
call setup and