just a few cents..

Eventia Reporter just works with Checkpoint logs. It reads the logs and
consolidate them into its database, then reads from database to generate
different kinds of pre-set type reports. I am not sure abt the
comparison/cost with other products but definitely feel if the product is
expensive then need not spend money on it... it doesnot work with cisco
routers also....

-Loge VK