From: Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com>
Date: 14 oct, 09:32
Subject: Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.6 Beta 1
To: mozilla.dev.l10n

Firefox 3.6 Beta 1 has finally been sent over to build, last changeset
took was from the french team just now.

This is still the last beta we expect to do for 3.6. There are a few
string changes discussed still, I'll update you on when we triage
those.

Axel

PS: Here are the changesets:

af 70dee155b191
ar 97514a873573
be 2fb061c84f98
bg 8b6c2ae82a40
bn-BD 7c2698aa46cd
ca 790ed1cfb584
cs 5c3bf3ab4977
da a8c970f74738
de c4dcb5dc7732
el 268f07fb9d0f
es-AR 7b845f143d31
es-CL 5f52c1ec42d4
es-ES c51212a0b9ea
et 0cde6ceda7ec
eu 0772a4b02d14
fa ca067b20218a
fi 1af18cfe12bf
fr 448c2af4823a
fy-NL adb2c8485201
ga-IE 3d49a64de572
gl af40a8f9a253
he a442f0fb5bc8
hu 1793b317adfb
id 195c70a5aff7
is 4e860d47cc91
it ef4dc2f973a8
ja 3fbb6fa8a2db
ja-JP-mac 6ac61cebbf5f
ka 75a391d02a80
kk c360e820248f
ko 92552d66936e
lt a2297ba89d4f
lv 5e34338444ef
mk ce5b311130ad
nb-NO c476c686ccc1
nl 71bded90ac1d
nn-NO 803c3648a683
pa-IN 4da1b6b8b147
pl 586122ff98ef
pt-BR 970097bdb842
pt-PT 5ab5832fceb4
rm 9ace79907adb
ro 4a377c8d20e3
ru 2edcc2badb95
sk 9d71dbbaac87
sl 5479dcff5a36
sq 56d0f50fe850
sv-SE 527fefd6ae13
te 5e9a895a9f04
tr 8478c74ee872
uk 981d6cf970ed
zh-CN 66ad0031e8f6
zh-TW 3bd658c19732

On 17.09.09 02:21, Axel Hecht wrote:

> Hi all,

> please use this thread to opt in for Firefox 3.6 Beta 1.

> Please give a 1.9.2 ref like
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ar/rev/a61894ab9299.

> We're string frozen, and code freeze for Beta 1 is not going to be
> before Sept 21st. I don't have something better yet, the drivers are
> currently going through the blocker nominations.

> I'll continue to migrate the remaining locales from 1.9.1 to 1.9.2
> tomorrow, catch me on irc if you need help.

> I've hinted at that before, we might only see this Beta, again depends
> on the blocker noms.

> Axel

Responderlle a