At least you can do that. For those of us who don't have an iPhone or iPad we can't play those games written just for those machines. so we are left out unless we want to buy a new more expensive piece of tech.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Apple boy
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 7:01 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Time of Conflict 2.0 is now released

You know what I agree with you. No further comment necessary.

Regards Chris

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof!

On 11/04/2014 11:51, william lomas wrote:
wish was on mac to be honest people need to relies that mac is becoming far more popular and these kinds of games would make mac users able to just use the operating system they want rather than having to juggle 2, just to play a few games
Here’s to hoping smile