Sorry I don't have a cell phone of any kind including any smart phone so I can't p;lay any of these games.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: ishan dhami
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2014 10:51 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] complains

o death match RTR very popular game of dragon apps www.dragonapps.org
I tried to play but in off line so please help me.
if audyssey is a platform then people should register and they can but
if a person is single and no family I recommend to register.
Why it is an entertainment not a profession? Why there is a paid game?
I can say audyssey represents popular game like shades of doom but not
represent RTR and descent into madness.
If a person ask about shades of doom 19 and 20 people answer his
question. but if a person is asking RTR black square and descent into
madness noone will answer it is injustice isn't it?
I'm emotional and my feelings are distored
Smilee
Ishan