At Dollywood in East Tennessee they have one I think it is called the Screaming Eagle. You sit out kind of on a wing so that there is no platform under your feet. And you do the loops, etc. so it feels like you are flying like an eagle.

This year they added one with a fire engine theme which is suitalble for all ages. You rush forward and up an incline then run down that same track backward.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: Danielle Antoine
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 3:23 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] suggestion for park boss

I absolutely love hearing about these roller coasters and where they
are located. I like to go up and look at the stats and watch vids on
YouTube.

Hi Lisa,

Lol. Oh, that would be priceless. Although, I don't think anyone would
be likely to name rides from the Bill and Monica scandal. Not unless
they were intentionally trying to bring attention to various scandals
which wouldn't exactly be a good idea commercially. Especially, trying
to explain it to kids.

Cheers!