Is it similar to the gnu as86 assembly compiler? Actually, I just hope to have
a separate branch of the as86 assembly compiler

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Jonathan Wakely<jwakely....@gmail.com> |
| Date | 08/19/2023 14:29 |
| To | h3140067...@163.com<h3140067...@163.com> |
| Cc | gcc<gcc@gcc.gnu.org> |
| Subject | Re: gnu as |

On Sat, 19 Aug 2023, 00:21 h3140067568--- via Gcc, <gcc@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

Hi, I am an open-source enthusiast from China. I really like the cross platform
features of AS assembly compilers. I hope the community can independently open
source a branch of the backend assembly compiler of GCC compiler in
gcc.gnu.org, just like nasm, and continuously improve it through open source

I'm not sure what you mean, but maybe the Binutils project is what you want.

  • gnu as h3140067568--- via Gcc
    • Re: gnu as Jonathan Wakely via Gcc
      • Re: gnu as h3140067568--- via Gcc