Dear GCC Community,
    I hope this email finds you well. My name is Abhinav Gupta. I am a
3rd-year student at IIT Tirupati pursuing a bachelor's degree in
computer science and engineering. I am writing to express my interest
in contributing to the GCC project under GSoC.
I am interested in two projects - Offloading to a separate process on
the same host, I am already working in parallel computing,
specifically parallelising tensor algorithms using various techniques
as part of my research project at IIT Tirupati. Although this is not
directly related to compilers, I will be able to get going with the
project quickly.
The second project is Rust Front-End - both the BIR location support
and rustc testsuite adapter are of interest to me, having worked on
compiler front ends as part of my college's compiler design course
combined with my experience in working with large libraries written in
C++ (such as CTF) I believe that these two projects are something that
I can do.

Proposed Timeline:
I can start working as soon as my end-semester exams finish, i.e. 9th
May 2024, and continue to work for however long it requires me to
complete the project.
Week 1-2 -> Knowing the existing code and understanding how it works.
Week 3-8 -> Working on the implementation of whichever project we
decide to move forward with
Week 9-12 -> Testing and creating understandable documentation for the same.

This is a very rough timeline, and I will refine it further as we
discuss the project idea. This email is more of a call for guidance
than an application, and I would appreciate any feedback you give me.

 Best Regards,
Abhinav Gupta,
ph - +917289953000