An optimization flag that I recently added is being
set to zero in push_cfun (which after a couple of
levels of calls cl_optimization_restore to this.)

The flag defined like this:

finterleaving-index-32-bits
Common Var(flag_interleaving_index_32_bits) Init(0) Optimization
Structure reorganization optimization, instance interleaving.

Note, I'm working around this but l'd really like
to not have to do so therefore I'm wondering if somebody
could explain what's happening and what I'd need
to do instead?

Thanks,

Gary

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information that is
confidential and proprietary to Ampere Computing or its subsidiaries. It is to
be used solely for the purpose of furthering the parties' business
relationship. Any unauthorized review, copying, or distribution of this email
(or any attachments thereto) is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently
delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.