Hi Yara,

I'm not very familiar with the power modeling in gem5, but this seems like
you found and then fixed a bug! We would really appreciate it if you
contributed this change to the mainline. You can find a description of how
to do this in the CONTRIBUTING document (
https://gem5.googlesource.com/public/gem5/+/master/CONTRIBUTING.md).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Jason