Hoa,

I just received the SPEC2006 and SPEC2017 benchmarks to use with my advanced
computer architecture class. The first thing I noticed that the SPEC2006
benchmark was so old that it did not know about the ubuntu 20.04 OS version. I
tried to build it on my Virtual box system, and although it seemed to install
properly, it did not run. I was hoping to generate different binaries to allow
the GEM5 system to run it for x86, ARM and RISC-V. Has anyone in the gem5
community been successful in configuring the SPEC2006 code?

I will be looking at the SPEC2017 next to see if that will run on the different
systems.

I could use some hints on getting the benchmarks running. There does not seem
to be much data on the internet.

Nick