> This pretty much is why I think we need men off the list.  While you're
> intending to or not, I'm reading this as "Don't you understand that the
> only
> way women can succeed it by having men involved! You need men!"  If
> you're
> not intending to send the message: Women cannot succeed with out men!,
> then
> you may want to reconsider your wording.
> --
> twitter: purplepopple
> blog: ozziesport.com

You certainly will not be editing Wikipedia without men being involved.
I've looked at your editing. It seems to be very good. I see the role of
experienced editors, men and women, as helping you or anyone else who is
interested in editing get started and over any rough spots. We do know
how to get work done and avoid unnecessary conflict. We are a resource
for you to use, or not.

I will continue to joke around a bit, but you're free to not be amused.

Fred