It also looks like Rice University is doing a Wikipedia class project
for the class "Poverty, Gender, and Human Development". We're totally
inundated with enthusiastic newbie editors over at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Feminism. If
anyone wants to help answer questions there, it would be greatly
appreciated! Now that the floodgates have opened, I'm not sure we can
keep up with them all!

Ryan Kaldari