Here's something we might do though. Addition of any image which violates
anyone's privacy to any article can be suppressed on the English
Wikipedia. Using this policy: "Removal of non-public personal
information, such as phone numbers, home addresses, workplaces or
identities of pseudonymous or anonymous individuals who have not made
their identity public. This includes hiding the IP data of editors who
accidentally logged out and thus inadvertently revealed their own IP
addresses. Suppression is a tool of first resort in removing this
information."

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Wikipedia:Oversight

That would not resolve the situation on Commons, but would render the
image useless and superfluous.

Fred