On Oct 1, 2011, at 10:55 AM, Maggie wrote:

> I actually *have* read it very closely due to that situation. But thanks for
> assuming that I am not capable of doing so.

Maggie -- sorry to give that impression. When I said "if you haven't read it" I
had in mind the broad audience -- I'm confident there are people on this list
who have not read it. (I had not looked at it for a long time myself before
this discussion.) I made no assumption about your having read it or not. I
could have stated it more clearly though, sorry about that.

-Pete