> *Béria, do you think exploring grants like the one linked to is something
> people involved with this list should be doing?  *

Yes. I - personally - don't see a problem with that. Their idea is "improve
the status of ACT women." I do think is a bit limited for us - since they
mention the geography region for the actions, but I think we definitely
should try it :)

*Béria, do you have ideas as to what could be proposed to try to get some of
> these grants?*

I'm a complete dumb when comes to Australia culture, so I might not be the
best person to ask to it :) But maybe some GLAM activities for Woman, or
some conference (or mini conference) about Wikipedia, maybe an outreach
action... Again, I'm not the best one to say you what to do, but if you
decide what you want to do and need help you can count with me :)
_____
*Béria Lima*
Wikimedia Portugal <http://wikimedia.pt>
(351) 963 953 042

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a
fazer.*