Hi Audrey,

Great idea. I am hoping in the near future to work on developing a model
release form, and that might be an opportunity to explore its uses. I have
noticed that there is quite a healthy amount of Wikipedia articles (and if
it's a large list in English, it's probably the same if not longer in other
languages) related to fashion (for men and women) that lack photographs.[1]

There is also the opportunity to crop and anonyomize images, if need be,
like you suggested (or just blurring a face).

Feel free to send me any links off list of Fashion blogs that you think
might be "outreachable." I'm hoping to gather a list of materials
like this
for some research I'm developing.

Thank you!

-Sarah