Cristina,

I will not try to give you any advice on this. But what I do in those cases
(I already received lots of threaning e-mails and some phone calls - also
several wiki-attacks) and basically what I do is inform the ISP (in case
when I know the IP adress) or block any call from that number (in case of
phone calls). And basically ignore it.

>From my experience in pt.wiki, as long as you give them much attention,
they will never stop. So - in my case - ignore it works.

... but I - in your place - would remove the Userbox from the page, just in
case.
_____
*Béria Lima*
Wikimedia Portugal <http://wikimedia.pt>
(351) 963 953 042

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*