http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotype#Stereotypes

There we go! Plenty of links to go around.

Here is my new favorite: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nurse_stereotypes

The worst part is it's probably one of the better stereotype articles in
regards to citations!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_stereotype

This also has some content that needs to be looked at. I just removed a
statement from [[Western stereotypes of West and Central Asians]] that
stated: "Central Asia especially the Former Soviet-bloc, is often seen as a
backwards region, where everyone lives on subsistence farming, and everyone
has strange customs."

Uncited, of course.

-Sarah