I would love to know what do you heard about us that makes you so surprised
that we have women editing there.

Laura, in pt case I can imagine the wp number to be right (or close
enough), but from where did you took the wikimedia one? pt.wikimedia.org is
a redirect to wikimedia.pt
 No dia 29 de Dez de 2011 03:56, "Kevin Gorman" <kgor...@gmail.com>