Women's History Month lives on!!

On April 21, Selena Deckelmann and I will be hosting an edit-a-thon in
Portland, Oregon, based largely on our experiences at the one in San Francisco.
We're making women and technology one of two suggested topic areas (the other
being Portland/Oregon history).

The meetup page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Portland

-Pete

On Apr 4, 2012, at 2:00 PM, Sarah Stierch wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am in the process of developing a wrap-up about WikiWomen's History Month!
> If you created, improved on, uploaded, etc. any content in honor of women's
> history month it'd be fabulous if you could add your outcomes to this page:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiWomen%27s_History_Month/Outcomes
>
> Thanks! Any off-list feedback about events you attended or your feelings
> about the event are welcome as well.
>
> -Sarah
>
> --
> Sarah Stierch
> Wikimedia Foundation Community Fellow
> >>Support the sharing of free knowledge around the world: donate today<<

Pete Forsyth
petefors...@gmail.com
503-383-9454 mobile