We don't actually have those over here :) (well, at least not round my
way).  I suspect you'd have "won" in that context (not that it's about
points scoring).

Although I was planning to see what it looked like in a bigger supermarket.

It would be interesting to see others do this research as well and see what
results they could find. Might give us a broader set of results - so I'd
hold off that wiki-beer for a moment ;) I know it's a little off-topic, but
might be a useful exercise in general.

Cheers,
Tom (ErrantX - I thought that everyone new that by now ;))