On 5/2/2012 9:39 PM, Andreas Kolbe wrote:

Don't miss http://thehairpin.com/2011/01/women-laughing-alone-with-salad

Where are women laughing as they chop up bloody sausage...

To me I guess I see hostility and dominance in the kind of shots people have been complaining about. I don't think women should respond en masse with the same, but if no one responds at all, I feel it is my duty to mention bloody sausages.

Of course, women have responded here, but I guess not enough of a ping in the fabric of world wide male dominance for me to keep my bloody sausages to my self...

Hmmm... maybe I should write some of my favorite artists with suggestions....

Or get rich and commission a bunch of stuff I like... whatever the them...

(Handsome male dogs of various breeds on their backs smiling and saying "Scratch my belly mommy.")