Too bad she wasn't nominated for any porn awards, then she would be clearly notable.[1] As it stands, she only has 1 biography and a couple hundred years of scholarly commentary, so it seems like a borderline case to me.</sarcasm>

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Notability_%28people%29#Pornographic_actors_and_models

Ryan Kaldari