Umm, please don't do that.  Users themselves should be the sole deciders of
what categories they wish to link to.  For example, I hope nobody puts that
category on my userpage, and if they do it will be removed as soon as I can
log in.

Some people deliberately choose not to categorize themselves.

Risker/Anne