Amusingly enough…I did a Wikipedia presentation Thursday at the Open Education
conference, and as I often do, asked for a suggestion of a current issue.
"Binders full of women" was the topic suggested, so we found exactly that
deletion debate and discussed it. And lo and behold, that screen capture became
the image shown on the YouTube preview for the video. Not exactly what I would
have picked…so yeah, another big laugh, for me at least :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QeIiv-BYTs&feature=plcp

Here's hoping Romney refers those binders full of women to Wikipedia!

-Pete

On Oct 22, 2012, at 10:11 PM, Sarah Stierch wrote:

> If you're familiar with recent Romney comment about having "Binders full of
> women" you'll get a big laugh out of this:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Binders_full_of_women
>
> -Sarah
>
> --
> Sarah Stierch