On 1/16/2013 2:23 AM, Risker wrote:

Although I think it probably says something about the general mentality of a significant portion of our editorship what was being proposed for April Fool's day - sex, body parts, and swearing. Hmmm.

Risker/Anne
I stooped to that level and added the one I think is funniest to Jimbo's talk page and to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Today's_featured_article April Fools discussion, writing at the latter:

"It took forever to get the actual article [[Circle jerk]] into Wikipedia - a female did it. So come on, it IS the funniest thing in all patriarchy, so you gotta do SOMETHING with it! (Assuming it hasn't been done multiple times already. "

I didn't mean to do a pun or whatever there at the end, by the way. But definitely setting the tone...

Women CAN be bawdy, so let us at least have our fun too...