I think perhaps Roberta's point would be that there needs to be an
encyclopedic reason for adding a particular image to a specific article.
So, for example, an image of a protest that occurred in Naples would fit
with "Feminism in Italy", but probably not as an illustration of Naples.
As a rule of thumb, images used in articles should be of subjects or
activities that are discussed in the article.

Risker/Anne