Wow, that's an amazing list! I wish all artists had lists like that.

Ryan Kaldari

On 5/18/13 9:35 AM, Jane Darnell wrote:
Good luck with the AfC backlog Sarah - it depresses me to just think
about that.

Here in Haarlem we are celebrating the 100 year anniversary of the
Frans Hals Museum. There are copies of Frans Hals paintings placed
strategically around town to show what the museum has to offer. One of
the men who is featured in 3 paintings in the museum was plastered all
over town in the bus stops on a poster. His portrait as an individual
is not here though, it's in Cincinnati. Haarlem basically only has the
group portraits left, the rest have all left town. There are still
over 70 people featured in those group portraits though, and I thought
it would be cool to reunite them on wiki with their individual
portraits.

After talking about it for 2 years, I have finally created the list of
Frans Hals paintings, and though I promised myself I would be done by
the museum's "birthday" of May 14th, of course people keep reminding
me now about other paintings to include.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paintings_by_Frans_Hals