I was busy multi-tasking and didn't notice my typo below: My email address is
amenk...@uw.edu. :)

Thanks!

From: Amanda Menking <amenk...@uw.edu<mailto:amenk...@uw.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, June 4, 2014 at 11:54 AM
To: "Addressing gender equity and exploring ways to increase the participation
of women within Wikimedia projects."
<gendergap@lists.wikimedia.org<mailto:gendergap@lists.wikimedia.org>>
Subject: [Gendergap] Wikimania London 2014 - Request for interviews for Women &
Wikipedia IEG

Hi All,

I recently received a Wikimedia Individual Engagement Grant (IEG) to continue
research re: the gender gap. As a part of the IEG, I'll be attending Wikimania
in London this August, and I'd love to start scheduling interviews to take
place during Wikimania.

You can review my IEG proposal
here<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG/Women_and_Wikipedia>, and you
can take a look at my project plan for the work I've been doing since January
(16 interviews completed thus far; thanks to all who have helped)
here<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Women_and_Wikipedia>.

My primary goal is to interview en.wikipedia editors who self-identify as
women, but I'd also love to talk to editors who edit other languages and who do
not self-identify as women. Please note: I want to collect a diverse range of
stories and voices, so please consider!

You can reach me via amend...@uw.edu<mailto:amend...@uw.edu> or via Mssemantics
on en.wikipedia and meta. I haven't booked my travel arrangements yet, so my
schedule for interviews is pretty flexible.

Best,
Amanda/Mssemantics