Personally, I doubt the image you're referring to would meet much resistance
from gender-gappers. It clearly isn't cheesecake like the Michelle Merkin
photo. In other words, its purpose isn't just to be sexually arousing to men.

That said, I think the image has little chance of being featured on Wikipedia
anyway due to it being over-processed, but you're welcome to nominate it.

Ryan Kaldari