Suggestions for publicity: recruit on Wikimania-l and also send individual
invites through personalized talk page invites, social networking, or
emails. Also, get Lila involved in recruiting if possible.

I've been surprised at how many more responses I get for requests for
participation in many types of wikiwork when I post requests or invites on
talk pages of contributors I know. Those same contributors are likely to be
watching noticeboards where I post general notices, but personally
requesting their participation seems to be far more effective.

I hope at least some of the WikiWomen at the lunch will take notes about
their discussions and encourage their peers to post ideas that emerge from
the discussion on public discussion boards, email lists, or IdeaLab.

Thanks,

Pine