First AdaCamp in India!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Valerie Aurora <vale...@adainitiative.org>
Date: Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Subject: [Adacamp Alumni] Applications open for AdaCamp Berlin and Bangalore
To: AdaCamp Alumni <adacamp-alu...@lists.adainitiative.org>

Hi AdaCampers,

We just opened applications for AdaCamp Berlin and Bangalore!

http://adainitiative.org/2014/07/applications-open-for-adacamp-berlin-and-adacamp-bangalore/

A lot of AdaCamp Alumni have asked: Should I go to AdaCamp again? This
isn't an easy question, because we are pretty sure all future AdaCamps
are going to be sold out, and because we are trying hard to reach
people who need AdaCamp the most (usually those who don't have a
chance to attend many supportive conferences). At the same time, we
need people who have been to previous AdaCamps to attend to help show
new people the ropes, and we also need women who have a lot of
confidence and experience and expertise to attend to serve as role
models, give advice, and make relationships.

If you want to attend AdaCamp but are feeling guilty about taking up a
spot someone else might need more, here's what I recommend: Apply to
AdaCamp and in the "Anything else?" field of the application, say that
you are happy to give up your spot if someone else needs it more. :)

In other words, apply!

-VAL

--
Valerie Aurora
Executive Director

You can help increase the participation of women in open technology and
culture!
Donate today at http://adainitiative.org/donate/

Sarah Stierch

-----

Diverse and engaging consulting for your organization.

www.sarahstierch.com